Africa β„–1 Online Entertainment

BUY YOUR DATA HERE πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Bad boy’s Next Door… Episode 3

πŸ’ž Bad boy’s Next Door πŸšͺ
[ Crazy Neighbors πŸ’‹.]

πŸ’™ Episode 3 πŸ’™

πŸ’œ Vanessa’s Pov πŸ’œ

Finally it’s time for lunch, I carried my backpack and held out of the class immediately. I suddenly bumped into someone,,,

” Are you blind!!! Oh my God,, ” The person shouted

I locked up and it’s a pretty girl starring at me angrily,, two other girls on her two sides

” Am sorry ” I simply said, I don’t want any trouble in this new school

” You better watch out next time,, I might not forgive you!! ” She hissed ” Let’s go girls ” SHe said and they all left swaying their butts.

What are those?

” Hey you ” Someone tapped me on my shoulder, I turned back and she smiled which I returned

” Hi,, am Lilah. Mind going to the cafeteria with me? ” she asked

” Of course not ” I said and we both started walking

” You are Vanessa right? ”

” Yeah,, who are those girls? ” I asked

” Oh you mean Tessa and her crews. They are the school hotties ” she said

Now I know why they are rude,, they also dress too exposed

” And those boys in class the other time? ” I asked

” Alex, Harry and Oliver,,, They are the hottest guys in our school,,, they are also fucking brilliant. Every girl has a crush on them,, especially on Alex ” she said

” Alex? Why? ” I asked curiously

” Can’t you see? He’s the hottest!! And Tessa always claim him ” she whispers ” But as far as I have being in this school, Alex have never dated anyone even though his friends are players ” She said

” Really? He never dated? ” I asked again

” Am being serious here ” she said and winked

Wow,, that is amazing. I guess am not the only one who has never dated,, seems cool.

We got to the cafeteria and took our orders,, we continue talking as we eat.

Just then Alex and his friends walked in,, students started murmuring again

They look so cute anyway,,,, The other two guys got girls with them, flirting things.

Alex was only focused on his phone while eating,,,

” Do you like him? ” Lilah asked and I chocked on my milk

” What??!! Of course not ” I said

” But you are starring at him ” She said

” That doesn’t mean I like him,,, what about you? Do you like him? ” I asked curiously

” No,,, I like Oliver instead. But am not even up to his taste,, he’s such a player ” She said sadly

” Don’t worry,, you are even more beautiful than those sluts ” I smiled

” Thanks ” She said and smiled

I stole a gaze from Alex one more time and faced my food,,,
πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

We had three more lessons and it’s finally school is over,, I walked to the school park and waited for Stanley.

I won’t be surprised if he come late,, girls will probably be his problem.

I took my phone and started doing some stuffs to keep myself busy,, my stomach make a horrible sound. You can hi omeano on+233544142683 to read more of this story from storybaze, storyline,fresh stories kingdom, house of stories room, Novela and story room. Gosh I can’t believe am hungry again,, I’ve been eating too much these days.

” Waiting for someone? ” a voice said

I looked up and it’s Alex, I smirk

” Yeah,,, my brother ” I said and faced my phone again

” care if I give you a ride? ” He asked

” Never mind,, he will be here soon ” I I said and my phone rang almost at the same time

πŸ“² Hey Stanley,, I’ve being waiting. Where are you?

What??? But I don’t have any friend yet, so how do I go home.. Fuck you jerk,,!!!

I yelled

” See? You need my help ” Alex said and I sigh

” I guess so ” I replied

We were about walking to his car when the girl from the other time,, oh yes Tessa ran to Alex and hugged him.

What the fuck

” Hi ” Alex said and pull her off slightly

” Hey,,,, can you please give me a ride? my car broke down ” She said

What!!!

” But,,, ”

” Please!!! ” She pleaded

” Okay,,, come in ” Alex said

” Thank you ” She said and got in

” You won’t come again? ” Alex asked

” Never mind,, I will just find my way home ” I said with a smile and walked away immediately.

Stanley is just an asshole,,,

” Hey beauty ” Someone tapped me and I looked back,,, I recognize him,, he’s one of Alex Friends

” Hi ” I said

” Why are you here? ” He asked

” Uhm,, nothing ” I said

” I can just take you home if you want,, you live beside Alex’s house right? ”

He must have told them about me

” Thanks ” I smiled and that was how I found myself in his car.

” What’s your name? ” He asked

” Vanessa ” I said

” Beautiful name for a beautiful girl ” he said and winked

Is he trying to make me blush right now?

” Am Harry ” He said

” Cool ” I said feeling uncomfortable already

” We can be friends right? ”

” Sure ” I said

” Okay,, see you tomorrow ” He said and that was when I noticed we are in front of my house

” Oh, thanks. You are so kind ” I said

” I guess I am ” he winked making me blush,,,

” Bye ” I said and went in, I couldn’t even walk properly, I guess he’s watching my back.

Butterflies filled my stomach,, gosh what’s happening? I’ve never felt shy in front of any guy. But now????

Tbc