Africa β„–1 Online Entertainment

BUY YOUR DATA HERE πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Bad boy’s Next Door… Episode 7

❀ Bad boy’s Next Door πŸšͺ

Episode 7 πŸ’œπŸ’‹

πŸ’œ Vanessa’s Pov πŸ’œ

Finally school is over, I rushed out of the class. I know Stanley will be waiting already,

” Where are you going rushing like someone who lost something? ” A voice said and I turned back

” Alex? ” I called

” What ” He said and smirk

” I need to go home right now,, Stanley is waiting ” I said and ran off.

” Hey Stan ” I said breathing heavily

” I guess you are missing me already ” He said and winked

” You don’t know how much am gonna miss you ”

” Let’s go,,, our parents will be waiting ” He said

I nodded and entered the car

” Do you like him? ” He asked and I faced him

” Who? ”

” Alex of course ”

” Why are you asking? ‘

” Come on,, I saw the way you always look at him. You really like him ” He winked

” I do ” I said

” Finally,, I think my wish is,,,,, ” I interrupted him

” But he doesn’t Even like me back ” I said

” How do you mean? ”

” I don’t know,,,, but am not sure about how am just feeling. Am so lost ” I said and we both laughed

” Am so jealous hun ”

” Stop flattering me ” I said and slapped him softly
πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

” Come on darling,,, you don’t have to be sad. Am like your mother ” Alex mother said and hugged me

” Thank you mam ” I said

” Alex,, take her to the guest room ” She said and walked into the kitchen

” Come with me four eyes ” He said and I followed him without any interruption

We entered into a room,, I breath in the air

” I think I will enjoy my stay here,,, since you are here ” I said and winked

” You are unbelievable,, nothing is gonna change even if am here ” He said and scoff

” Really? I thought we are friends ”

” I told you am only doing that because I don’t like Tessa and I don’t like you either ” he said

” I don’t care either ” I winked , he moved closer to me and I also moved back until my back touched the wall

” What are you doing? ” I asked

” You are gonna regret it if you fall in love with me four eyes,,,, am telling you this because,, ”

” Because you like me ” I said

” No ” he said

” Then why? ”

” Just enjoy your stay here, and try to avoid me ” he said and walked out of the room

Why is he making everything hard? He should just understand

NEXT DAY

” Hello class,,, for this year final exam. We are going to have a project work done, so it’s going to be easy for everyone ” The teacher said and all the class shouted happily

” So,, am going to group you,,, and it’s gonna include just two people in a group. I hope you understand that ” she said

” Yes mam ” we all replied

But who is going to be my partner,,, I looked back and search for Alex. He’s not even in class,,, but his two friends are here. So where is he?

I sigh and turned back to the teacher

” Who are you looking for? Alex? ” lilah asked and giggle

” Of course not ” I lied
πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

I walked out of the class with Lilah after the teacher went out

” I cant believe Tessa is gonna be my partner,,,, we are gonna kill each other in the name of project ” Lilah said with a scream

” That will be fun ” I laughed and then remember my partner

” Oh Harry, gosh. How can that teacher do that to me ” I said shaking my head

I just wish I was grouped with Alex, it’s gonna be better. Join us on telegram through+233544142683 for more stories. Why do I keep on bringing him in everything?

” Don’t worry,,, I know he’s a really nice guy. But,,,,, ”

” Don’t say it,, I know. But I don’t think he like me,,, he’s just like a friend. But am glad my partner is brilliant, not that arrogant Tessa ” I said and we both laughed

” What did you just say? ” oh no it’s Tessa

I turned and faced her

” Did you just call me arrogant? ”

” So what? Are you not arrogant? Always feeling like you owns everything,, I really hate your gut ” I hissed

She slapped me and I faced her angrily and slapped her twice,,,,, by now students are standing watching the scene

Oh God,, I hate attention

” You still have the gut to slap me? After what you did? ” Tessa said faking tears

What is she saying?

” YOU stole my money and you are still acting cool like everything is fine!! ” she yelled and everyone gasped

” What the fuck are you talking about? You liar!! ” Lilah yelled while I only kept quiet

How can someone lie this way?

” Vanessa say something,,,” Lilah said

” She can’t say anything,, am saying the truth ” Tessa said still faking her tears

πŸ’‹ She look really cool, never knew she’s a thief
πŸ’‹ we should all be careful when we are with her

Tears rushed out of my eyes,, I ran away immediately. I went into the garden crying my eyes out,,,

I can’t believe she said that to me,,, am such a loser

” Of course, you are a loser. You should have replied when she said that to you ” my inner mind said and I wipe my tears

I am so stupid,,,,,

” Why are you crying? ” A voice said

” Why do you think am crying? ” I asked without turning to the person

” I hate it when you cry you know ”

I turned back immediately I heard that,,,,

” Harry,,,, what are you doing here? ” I asked almost with a smile

” I guess you are happy to see me ” he said and sat down

” Yea ” I said

He wipe my tears with his thumb

” Do you have to cry on every little thing? You should learn how to fight for yourself ” He said

” I know,,, but I hate it when I cause trouble. ” I said and we laughed

” It’s a good thing you are different though ”

” We are partners in the project work,, so how are we gonna do it? ” I asked trying to change the topic

” My house? ”

” I don’t know,,,, ”

” You can come with Alex,,, ” he said and I nodded

” See you tomorrow ” I said as he stood up

He ruffled my hair and left,,,,, I wish Alex is also nice me,, it’s gonna be cool

TBC